Order my tires on line anymore..

Just did a set for a Niece in Massachusetts for her Tacoma 4WD Pickup.

Always check Discount Tire Direct on line, and then Walmart on line.

I saw on Walmart on Line... they could have tires supplied by Discount Tire Direct as a subcontract dealer...
Then Carolyn has a card of some sort with Walmart, that she gets any tire ordered thru them and shipped to their store, mounted and balanced for free. Picked up the tire warranty from Discount Tire Direct, tire goes bad, they replace it at no cost.

What she was looking at before calling me, was going to cost her $850.00 for a set of 4 tires back in New Hampshire.
The Hankook RF 11s are going to cost her $650, and that included mounted and balanced. The shop in New Hampshire, at $850, didn't include the mounting and balancing.. another $50 per tire, all said and done.

She lives in Massachusetts but on the New Hampshire state line, so across the state line, NH has no sales tax on this stuff.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez