Smelled an America hater at "White Nationalists". And, he proved it multiple times, including his closing.

His opinion writing and google-fu stat collecting are good.

And BTW, whatchagonna do if/when SHTF and the world goes south? I'll bet it's: try to run back to the US. The dude is there for the low cost of living and that's it. Owns no patriotism, or nationalism, as he so blithely describes.

Please stay in Mexico.

Tale of Two People

Let me add this:

One of my best friends in the world is a Mexican guy from Guadalajara. He came here legally for a better life decades ago. Went to DeVry school, got his degree and landed a job working with satellites. Worked his ass off and worked his way up. Spanish is perfect. English is perfect. We worked together as DBA's on some pretty high end projects for an international companies. He's directing satellites now. Got his citizenship and married a nice American lady many years ago. They had a son. Wife has had bad diabetes for a long time. He could retire, but keeps working to make sure she gets the right health care she needs. Put his son through college and just threw a big wedding for him and his sweetheart. All on his dime. Owns a nice big Colonial style house in Virginia with big columns in front. He likes that stuff. Not for me, but Hey, that's what he likes and he worked hard for it. Doesn't wear his politics on his sleeve, but I've never known a more stand-up guy. (Yeah, not in biden's camp). He's 10 times more American than Fred Reed will ever be. And if I had a choice for who was watching my back, guess who I'd pick.

Last edited by local_dirt; 03/28/24.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH