Every one of these threads somebody brings up Clints hatred of them. I'm not sure about there being issues at one time with parts breaking, but my family has had a few, and have not had a single parts break and I'm talking about thousands of rounds, through guns that are not treated particularly careful, rarely cleaned completely. They function.

Accuracy isn't good for long range. But for minute of coyote, they are plenty good. My young boys each laid out coyotes without drama, and as long as the shooting was over in a handful of rounds their hit ratio was good.

I still have two. One stainless folder that was my father's "trapping" rifle. Couldn't begin to guess the milage it's seen, and the one I got in high school that seems to shoot better than anything I've read about on the internet.

I do agree the magazines must be chosen carefully. Factory mags work well. I got some straight 20 round from CDNN that have been great, and I've heard Tapco has finally figured it out.

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson