I thought that I was going to be a 141 fan, but alas been there and done that and I'm not a fan. Oh not that the 141 .35 Remington that I bought wasn't well built, it was and probably over built imo. I was use to my uncle's m14 in .30 Remington or my buddy's 14 in .32 Remington and those two handled like a .22 they felt so lively. Then I got that 141 and what a chuck of steel that was and with what a 22 or 24" barrel for a short range brush cartridge. I fancied (probably fantasized is a better word) myself as a Benoit type deer tracker, but in reality got lots of "my" deer killed by guys who had the sense to sit instead of track. I thought I'd "improve" it by cutting and crowning the barrel back to 19" and adding a peep and fiber optic front sight. Mine rattled in the slide and what started out as a long barreled chunk of steel and walnut, just turned into a shorter one. Older and smarter now for the experience.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory