I recently got a sizemaster 28 gauge and then put my 20g conversion kit on it. I already had the conversion kit but didn't want to switch my 12 gauge sizemaster to 20g. Instead of just buying a 20g sizemaster I bought a 28 and converted it so if I ever need to load 28 I have the parts to convert back.

I'd like a 410 loader too but the sizemaster 410 doesn't come with a primer feed so I might as well get a 600 Jr. But if shot bridges so easy maybe I should get hand tools since I don't use much 410. I just hate paying $20 a box for those little shells. Probably the only ones that make sense to load with today's component prices.

I used to take empty primer trays and fill some holes with glue until the # of holed I needed was open for larger shot sizes. Then dip the tray in a bucket of shot and shake until each holes filled and ID have the right amount. A 209 tray I had had 27 holes left open for counting 4 buck. Beat counting manually. Might be able to use a small primer tray to make a 4 shot or so counter for 410 shells. Although a hand dipper works too. I made a 410 shell funnel from a cut off piece of brass and then flared the end more. I think it was a 375 ruger case.

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 03/29/24.