Worth a post..
Just observation and speculation on my part from enlarging and slowing down the vid
Didn't look like the deputy or deputies she was running too did any shooting at all.
Looks like circled guy in pic braced against back of vehicle getting prepared for a shot did it from well over 35 40 yds away.
Their are also other cops over the hood of that vehicle covering that lane also it appears

The girl is screened from his veiw per angles and vehicles.
Probably same for other cops covering lane over the front of vehicle also.
As soon as she hit the lane he or they were watching he or one of the others at front of vehicle shot her as soon as they could.
Shots from the sound clip seem to keep being shot into that lane where the girl was.
Whether it was 1 cop only or the others shooting into that same lane.
Dunno ....
Braced against vehicle guy had zero eyes on her from those angles in the vid until she was in his shooting lane IMO....
Others on front same deal from all the angles that can be seen.

Between the 50 sec and 55ish second if you slow down the vid you can see a round after she is down hit the double lane divider paint area and kick up a dust cloud from the angle direction where that cop was at.
Dunno if other cops on front of vehicle from that area 35 40 yds away where firing.
But their were alot of shots.
But most def that is a round kicking up dust between the 50 to 55 sec time in the road from that vehicle area 35 40ish yds away.

Need to be charges brought up on the shooter or shooters in this one big time..
Pretty fuuuked up schit all around.......
Especially with threat identification and threat engagement.
Those deputies 35 40 yds away should have clearly seen the other deputies stacking towards the vehicle the girl was going too.
They should have been able to on the fly decide we have no eyes on her , but the others do.
They or he just opened up as soon as she was visible in that shooting lane with her not even going in their direction per any threat at all....

All just speculation from what can be seen in the vid on my part.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Right around where the red dot is on the time in 3rd pic is the dust cloud signature when you enlarge and slow it down playing.

Last edited by renegade50; 04/04/24.