Originally Posted by NTG
Good morning. Chris has been a friend of our family for over two decades. She was the hunter ed teacher for all of my kids. She and her deceased husband are/were great members our community. They were a huge part of the gun club that they decide to buy their retirement home nearby. One of the ranges on that club was dedicated with their name after a major update. Both were very active in the shooting sports community, their church and local community. He was a shooting judge, to include judging at the Olympic level.

I have visited her a number of times in the hospital. I won’t share with you everything I’ve learned. I do know she was in and out of consciousness after the perpetrator was dead. Her son has significant medical problems, and yes, heavy medication is needed in order to sleep. It’s a blessing that he was asleep, or he probably would’ve died. I will not get into the effectiveness of one round versus another. She had a 9MM as an option, but in her words ” it only had three rounds, so I took the 357”. On the other hand, the 9 is the reason she has a new hip.

All that aside this is a very tough situation, even yet. She was in a rehab unit, but now she’s back in the hospital. All the verbiage from the peanut gallery won’t do that much to help us or her. Your prayers will. Good day to all.

does she need financial help, as well as prayers.

norm

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky