I haven’t made any comments on the current political climate, but I will say this here, and that will be my only comment to that effect here.
I’m a believing Christian, and I have always believed that God has used this nation as a tool for good. WW 2 is easily such a case here.
Now evil men in our government and many others are trying to usher in the Prince of Evil, and we are a stone’s throw from the tribulation that Christ and John, among many others warned us was coming.
As a stabilizing nation, the US must be eliminated, one way or another. I think there’s still enough dinosaurs like me who will fight back! I hope you’re half as paranoid as I am, and I hope you’re trying to prepare for the fight ahead.
I hope you’re not afraid lot death as I am not. I will not be here for the final battle one way or another. If Christ takes me home by rapture, that’s fine. But I will not be made a slave of anyone human or evil.
Now back to WW 2. I enjoy hearing thoughts on this, and there have been some books mentioned that I’ll be looking into for my own further reading!
American history is a passion for me, as the son of a veteran and having many more veterans in my family and friends, and a veteran myself.
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden