Contrary to the opinions of some of the lesser informed morons who post here, I do not live by John Wayne, Henry Fonda, Jimmy Stewart and some other great Western actors and movies alone.😀
( I just love them more!)😎
I cut the cable, and I can honestly say that other than local news and weather, INSP Westerns and of course South Park, I don’t miss TV one bit.
I have most of my favorite westerns on DVD, but I have an eye for classics and a few of the better Epic movies too. Ben Hur, Spartacus, The Ten Commandments, quite a few others of the hundreds I have picked up over the years.
Sorta whizzed me off at my kids though. All these great films and movies wouldn’t interest them. They were watching robot wars and some freaking show called Is It Cake.🤬
Chuck Heston is well represented in these and most of his Sci Fi like Soylent Green, Omega Man, and Planet of the Apes.
I browse the bargain bins when I’m out, and I have been known to call B&N or hunt on Amazon for others that I don’t have… yet!😀
Just got done watching Spartacus again, and polished off Band Of Brothers over winter. Tour of Duty as well. Got a couple box sets about the ACW, weapons and tactics and such, along with a few sitcoms and Longmire, which Wifey wanted to see. She took a page out of my gift shopping book and bought it for me!😀
Any body else share this affliction?
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden