This is an interesting article in that the author explains the gun laws in Israel, why Jews seem to deplore firearms and ownership, and why so few Israelis were able to fight to prevent themselves and families from being butchered in the Hamas attacks in Israel. It also explains the mind set of so many Jews in America who crusade incessantly for extremely harsh gun control here, in order to disarm American citizens.

Many Jews are buying handguns in Israel now, but it is very difficult to get a permit to buy ONE gun and 100 rounds of pistol ammunition. Take a read and you'll get more of an idea why so many Jews in the U.S. push for very strict gun control here.

Something would not allow me to paste the link. I'll go back and try again and then to paste the link here. LINK below.

https://www.thefp.com/p/matti-friedman-why-i-got-a-gun?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

L.W.

Last edited by Leanwolf; 04/14/24.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)