Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by Eric308
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Eric308
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by Irving_D
Yet no one calls put Biden for molesting his own daughter or hunter for fu<king his niece

Let's get eric to weigh in on this ^^^^^

Crickets.
Whataboutism. The weakest retort. And I'm no Biden fanboy.
Claims of whataboutism are always invoked by people who don’t want something viewed in its proper historical context.
You mean the historical context of the unprecedented event of potentially re-electing a deluded narcissist who actively tried to remain in office despite losing an election?

He didn't try to remain in office in some nefarious, deluded or illegal manner. That is demonstrably false. What he did was try to delay certification until questions about electoral integrity could be resolved and in fact numerous state electors asked him to do just that because of their concerns about the integrity of the election in their states!
Riiiight.....
"All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won this state, and flipping the state is a great testament to the country," Trump said. "I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break." "It's just not possible to have lost Georgia. It's not possible," Trump said.

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov