Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Ohio7x57
As for having to worry about the battery, changing the battery in your handgun optic is a matter of being responsible enough to keep track and change it on a regular basis. Just like you need to clean and lube your auto pistol on a regular basis. Or change you carry ammo from time to time. That’s my take on it. IDHolton, I think you will come to love yiur optics.

Ron
What you're saying is that it's one more thing that could possibly go wrong, so it becomes one more thing regarding which you need to take measures designed to forestall its occurrence.

Brother, I have no bone to pick with you. You seem like a nice, intelligent man. I have carried a sidearm every day since 1985. In situations where my life depended on it. I have total faith in my ability to use the optic in a tight situation, and my ability to use the backup sight. I guess we’ll just have to agree to disagree on this one. Take care and be safe!

Ron

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
Orwell