Originally Posted by Strop10
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
The main take away from a majority of Strops posts are

1. All cops are evil
2. Cops shouldn't exist
3. Cops have never done anything positive, ever.

To argue with this irrational fùcking retard that can not comprehend reality is a complete waste of time.

Just agree and move on. All cops suck, are evil, should be murdered, the world would be better.

The end. Maybe one day he'll get his wish and the police will magically go away, I'm rooting for him.

You're taking this personally, which is a sign of narcissism, or maybe you're taking it personally because you're just a bad cop.

If you were a good, mature cop delivering good policing I'd expect you to see the difference between those criticized and yourself.

If you can see the difference but fell you must defend bad cops out of some tribal instinct, then you are a big part of the problem.

I'm not taking anything personally. I am making an objective observation. This incident are like many. An idiot did something wrong and should be held accountable.

He hates police. He will never acknowledge or discuss anything positive police do. That's fine.

There is zero reason to argue with him. Just agree and move on. Yes police are evil.

Several aircraft have flown over you this week and no pieces flew off and hit you. If not this week, certainly that is the case in your lifetime.

Does that mean you hate aviation mechanics for failing to heap praise upon them for their quality of work living up to minimum advertised claims?

I don't hate aviation mechanics(despite my lack of fawning when they correctly use fasteners) but it seems reasonable to assume you are consistent in your approach to life.

I believe that airplane mechanics are generally trying to do their job correctly and I don't bìtch incessantly when they make a mistake or fail to do the job correctly. But I appreciate the ones that take their job seriously and do a good job.

That's the difference between me and you, reasonableness. All you do bìtch an besmerch.