Long story fast, had two Clipper Kevlar Mac 18's with 9.8 Tohatsus. Outstanding canoes. Sold them to buy Jet Rangers. Regretted that decision, sold the Jet Rangers and order two new Kevlar Mac 18's but this time Marlin put extra S-glass on the bottom to make them even tougher. The Chyna Flu arrived and wrecked a couple moose seasons then my hunting buddy had a hip replaced and then shoulder surgery. The canoes set undercover for a few years and I finally sold one last year. I plan to sell the other and build a big a$$ freighter to replace the James Bay that I also regret selling. At this pace, we might need a wheelchair ramp for the freighter.

Moral of the story, I'm regrettably selling the second Kevlar Mac 18 and a low hour 9.8. The canoe hasn't been in the water.

The prior MAC 18s would travel 8-9 mph up the Yukon with one man and camp and 16-18 mph downstream with the same. It'll haul 1200-1500# depending on the water. We traveled 125 miles up the Yukon and 125 miles back on 15 gallons total. The canoe is 80-82# with the extra glass on bottom and the 9.8 - 4 stroke is 80#.