Yale students stab Jewish student in eye, tear down American flags during campus protest against US, Israel

On Saturday, Yale students tore down American flags on campus during ongoing demonstrations against Israel and the US, in which students formed an "autonomous zone" and have been occupying school grounds on behalf of advocacy for the Palestinians.

One of the protesters allegedly stabbed a Jewish student in the eye with a Palestinian flag pole during the protest. The victim, who has been identified as Sahar Tartak, is the editor-in-chief of the Yale Free Press and was there documenting the event, according to the New York Post.

Tartak told the outlet that the anti-Israel student mob formed a blockade around her and a friend after they had singled them out for wearing Hasidic Jewish attire.

"There's hundreds of people taunting me and waving the middle finger at me, and then this person waves a Palestinian flag in my face and jabs it in my eye," she said.

Yale students set up the autonomous zone on Friday evening to show solidarity with students at fellow Ivy League school Columbia University, who made global news after the NYPD removed their anti-Israel autonomous zone, which they dubbed the "Liberated Zone." They had set up on school premises earlier in the week.

The Post Millennial - More Here with Tweets and Videos

Isn't this "One World" grand?

Sahar Tartak
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by SupFoo; 04/22/24.