Depends.

I don't have an SBE3, but have Browning A5 and Benelli M2s, which are intertia. And have several Winchester SX4s and Browning Silvers, are are essentially the same.

The SBE3 is inertia and the SX4 is gas. If you're going to actually be shooting the 3.5" shells, the SX4 will be the more comfortable gun to shoot. Felt recoil is significantly less with the gas gun. I can tolerate more shooting of heavy 3.5" loads out of my SX4s and Maxus IIs then I can out of my A5. Shooting 3.5" shells out of an inertia gun can quite literally be a bruising experience.

Any 3.5" gun will be less reliable with light 7/8oz loads, should you get the itch to shoot them. But my SX4 cycles them better than my A5.

Inertia guns are a breeze to clean. But its just not that hard to clean a gas gun. The SX4 breaks down very easily and is very easy to clean.

The Winchester SX4 is made by Browning in the same Browning plant that produces the A5, Maxus II and Silver. The SX4 is a well made, robust gun that will serve you well. I hunt more with my SX4 Universal 24" gun than any other shotgun I have. I've used it for deer, turkey and small game.

The SX4 is going to be a lot less expensive than the SBE3. A lot. Like half. I don't see anything about the SBE3 that justifies a $2,000+ price. But it is a nice gun and I would not rule one out for myself.