First of all, I will be calling Bertram Brass USA tomorrow to see what their Aussies have to say about it. For the price I paid for this ammo it should be in better tolerances and thicker for all makers of 6,5x70R dies. Second, I understand it is an obsolete cartridge, but if you have a world wide business, you would want to make good stuff to stay in business. Third, did they test this brass and run it through multiple die's for defects before selling. Forth, after fully sized and trimmed, through hell on my tendons,muscles, re-loader, and numerous stuck cartridges,the brass fits perfect and bullet fits perfect and snug, I can pull it out with my little pinky finger nail, which I am purposely growing for this drilling, I still have to deal with the small crack. I bought this brass so I can reload to save money.

Now lets talk about you making brass out of 9,3x72R. Does the 6,5x58R/9,3x72R have the same head size as the 6,5x70R? Who makes the 9,3x72R brass that you used?
All I want is brass that does not crack while loading, and after shooting, and can expect to reload many times after. My old bones hurt for days after sizing this brass from Bertram. The 40 rounds fired at the range was a breeze to resize.But your right about the thickness in the brass, much better for reloading and no cracks for longevity.