Hmmm,<P>I don't know if they sell such an item, but it might be possible to make one. I'm no expert here but some ideas come to mind. A piece of pvc pipe could be mounted to a wide leather belt or on some strong article of clothing in the right position. This would be where the rod butt goes when your friend hooks the fish. We'd need to hold the rod steady to reel in the fish so maybe a clamp of some sort... or even better, cut a notch that the trigger grip of a baitcasting rod can slide into, if you get the size just right it would hold the rod firmly... you could even cut it oversize and attatch rubber to the sides so it'll grip nicely and not damage the rod. The pvc would have to have a neck strap for support... maybe even a rod for stability... I don't know.. you'd have to experiment, but I think it could be done... You might even be able to hook it up to the point that your friend can "play" a fish using his body to work the rod. <P>Alternately you might be able to use a hooksetter to hold the rod while your friend reels in the fish, might even set the hook for him if your friend doesn't mind.<P>Hope this helps,<BR>Mark