I have the stalker ATJ that I bought for hunting. The first time I wore it out in the field it was 20'F with a 20 mph wind. I wore carhartt medium weight thermals, carhartt flannel lined pants, and a redhead long sleeve shirt otherwise. I was completely comfortable all day until I shot a deer just before sundown 1-2 miles from my truck. I then spent I don't know how long packing it out. By the time I made it to the truck I was soaked. I don't think they breathe well enough for heavy rigorous activity. If you are able to pace yourself it would work better for you.

On the other side though, right now I am working in Browning, MT. Look it up on weatherunderground.com . I have worn it several times with the same setup as above with the only addition being a pair of insulated covies. I don't like using my hunting gear to work with because we use several chemicals that are damn near impossible to get rid of when washed or cleaned. The residual smell always remains, I inspect powerlines by the way.

As an act of desperation I started using my stalker ATJ about four weeks ago. It was 15 deg F that day with a 35mph constant wind with gusts up to 60mph. I tried the aforementioned setup with the addition of the covies and have worn it every day since + or - the covies. With that jacket on it is almost like their is no wind and not snowing. I never feel anything other than the actual temp. and any body heat I generate. I have since convinced several other foremen that I work with to buy similar jackets. They all love them.