I have an A-5 SweetSixteen rounded pistol grip 28" barrel bored Modified. Hunt pheasants and use it quite a bit and like. I bought the gun in a hardware store about 10 years ago. I had the day from hell and was lsot and stopped in the store to use the restroom. I walked by the gun rack and saw the gun and asked the counter help to look at since I thought it was a 20 gauge and it was obviously a Belgium gun. He said no it was a 16 and I said let me look at it. The gun was around 98% and had the original operation maunal. He said some older gentleman had brought it in and they paid him cash for it. They had a tag on it for $525. I handed the gun back to him and said I would go $475 and we split the difference at $500. I had been looking for a good sweet 16 for some time to go into my limited collection of shotguns. I have a Citori 16 also and wanted the A-5 to go along with it. I go to South Dakota for pheasant and with the numbers of birds it is quite a bit fun to shoot and I always get comments on how nice a gun it is. I thought it was quite the fortuitous find.