It still has the original lettering. The mark right under the cylender is .32 Cal. It hasn't been buffed or re-finished.

I haven't dis-assembled it, but I did take the side plate off. No replacement part is needed, but the notch in the hammer needs to be stoned slightly, or else the sear needs stoning, or maybe both, for it to work single action.

The tip of the firing pin is broke (rusted?) off, just enough so that the firing pin would not reach the primer of the cartridge. It might could be built up 1/8 inch or so, if a person wanted to actually fire the revolver.

With it being over a 100 years old, I would be reluctant to fire it with modern ammunition. It might be older than 100 years, because one patent date that I can read is 1882, but I don't know if a patent date has any bearing on when it was made.

My intention for posting it and trying to sell it was for what ever antique value it might have, as opposed to a functional firearm, because antique that is what it is.

It could be re-plated, but going by what little I know about antique firearms, I thought collectors wanted them in original and un-restored condition.

I have placed it in the classified section, for $225.00.

I appreciate all the input, and especially the values given.