JW

I agree with everything you've said. I've not shot a one-hole group with mine yet, but my load with RL-7 is very, very consistent. When I began to shoot that load, I thought maybe it was a fluke, but not so. It turned out to be sub-MOA every time I shot it. I'll be going to the range tomorrow to shoot a few more at 300 yards as I intend to carry that rifle for moose hunting this October if gas prices permit--way up in N. Ontario (1600kms).

And, may I thank you for you excellent piece in an Aussie mag (forget name)on the BRNO 458 (same basic gun). I learned something that was not in the literature that came with my CZ550: how to empty the chamber of a live round without taking off the safety! My booklet said nothing about it! And the dealer didn't either! I don't like to open the bolt to extract a cartridge if I have to disengage the safety first.

I love my CZ. It has beautiful wood and I adjusted the trigger so the "set" feature is de-activated, and it breaks cleanly at 2.7 lbs. And thanks for your other comments elsewhere in these treads that make uncommon sense. cool

Last edited by CZ550; 06/01/08.

"What shall it profit a man if he gain the whole world and lose his own soul" - Jesus