Originally Posted by Qtip
"Remember the moronic look on his face when he first learned of the 9/11 attacks?"

To the best of my memory when George Bush was informed of the attacks(saw a clip on TV) he was sitting in on a grammar school class and gave all the appearance of a man trying to hold back a river of tears. For you to call that "a moronic look" releases me from any guilt in refering to you as a sub-human organism. The more you post the more your true colors come out. Maybe I let my emotions take sway too often but when YOU are the one that demands honest discussion and then makes statements like that it just strenghtens my opinion of your reason for being here and any regrets I may have had for flying off the handle just went out the window. You are a zero, and that's about the kindest thing I can say about you at this time. I'm done wasting PC time with you and your ilk. You really remind me of a guy named Frostbite.

Qtip
Soli Deo Gloria!

My, my...lots of indignant blathering going on here...YAWN. Obviously our perceptions of this event are quite different. He sat there with that moronic look on his face for, what, 17 minutes? And did absolutely nothing! Such a huge tragedy for America, and 'our leader' was at a complete loss. More insults from you, as opposed to just being critical of the post itself...'how original'...and 'what a surprise'.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.