Kind of a late response, I haven't been on this board in a long time and don't post much.
I have an older version of the "Wilderness collapsible" that I hunted with for eight years or so. I used the pack bag on it to carry out the first elk quarter four or five times. It is quiet and you can carry a liter of water, some emergency gear, and the bag without much trouble. On the other hand, the aluminum stays for the pack bag don't fit in the butt pack, so you can't carry those with you. Also, the wide hipbelt isn't stiff enough to stand up to the weight of a quarter, it starts rolling and you carry a lot of weight on your shoulders.

I saw their booth at the RMEF Elk Camp a couple of years ago and they have added stays to the hipbelt, so that last problem might have been fixed.

The last two years I've carried an Eberlestock J-105, as I really like being able to carry a quarter out on my first trip back to camp. I'm not sure I'll stay with it, due to the extra weight of the J-105 and the extra bulk of a full daypack, but it carries a load a lot more comfortably than the Nimrod.