Let them develop their own pecking order and DON'T vary that order in any way when packing them, or you will have a CONSTANT rodeo in the hills. Don't beat them or you will catch a horn up the rear end when you aren't looking. They are VERY strong willed, but pussy cats if you treat them good. We have had the best luck with Alpines as well. Let them know who's boss, but don't take it to expremes, like most dog owners do (I would like to treat a couple of dog owners the way they treat their dogs...beat them silly!). Our goats just developed asdoueudhaelsuoehe (I don't know how to say it, let alone spell it), which is a desease that develops pusy cists all over the animal. It is contageous to humans and has no cure. The cists had not ruptured yet, so we are ok, but we had to put all our goats down. We are goatless right now. It is not a happy day. They have served us well. Dang it, nothing seems to go my way sometimes. They have been GREAT companions and I will miss them sorely. Flinch

Flinch Outdoor Gear broadhead extractor. The best device for pulling your head out.