My uncle is coming in for a visit and he called to let me know he had a Remington 700BDL w/BSA scope, hard case and i'm assuming leather sling. As far as specifics all I know is it is a 25-06,blued and wood stock, only been shot enough to site in scope and he wants 650.00 for it. I really don't need this one but would buy it since I am weak when it comes to good rifles, pistols and shotguns. I need you all to give me some opinions on the price, I have looked the ones over on GB, GA, etc. and seen there prices but this one should be as good as a new one. Let me know since I have to call him today so he will bring it with him. Thanks!

PS. This would be the first 700 I've owned and was always able to acomplish everything I needed with a semi-auto er.7400. I done in the Corps with a auto loader so I figured I could do it on the outside as well. This is why I never did pursue one even though they are beautiful peices. I always have a hard time getting away from the 7400's, the pumps and levers too.

Jim Croce: You don't tug on Superman's cape, spit into the wind ...