Just want to give fellow shooters a heads up to avoid this company like the plague. The facts.... I ordered ammo from this company and was promised the order within 4-6 weeks. After 8 weeks still no word so I send a friendly e-mail to find that the order has not even started. 9 weeks, 10 weeks......no ammo. They have caller ID and refuse to answer the phone when I call. I know this because I called and got their answering machine only to get an e-mail from them 30 seconds later. They were clearly avoiding me and trying not to deal with the problem they created. I send another e-mail to complete the order or give me a refund. A week later I get half the order and half refund with no explanation other than sorry. So all that wasted time to still be unsatisfied.

This is the part where I blame myself a bit... I gave them a second chance to make good and place another order a few weeks later because they have better prices than others. I contact them ahead of time to tell them that I do not want to put up with what happened last time and I was willing to give them another chance if they could complete the order within 6 weeks. If they could not then I will not order. They oblige and I order. After all it couldn't happen twice... AGAIN 6 weeks go by and I send a friendly e-mail, nothing, 7 weeks another friendly e-mail and no response , back to 8 weeks and again no answering of the phone calls. Oh sheet why did I give them another chance?

Now a demanding e-mail...complete my order or refund me. A day later surprisingly a return e-mail saying they refunded my card. 2 weeks go by and no refund. I demand again my refund and they tell me it was processed and they refuse to deal with me any longer. I call my bank to find out that they never did refund me as they said they did. Now I have to file a claim to get the money back.

So stay away from this company if you know what's good for you. I was ordering ammo for a rare caliber for hunting season. I know you will all jump on me and say roll your own , which I plan to do next year the funds just aren't there to aquire equipment right now. This BS started back in May and I'm still suffering as a result and don't want this to happen to another of you.