Just did a search on 270 Wby and found this data by you. I see you have used up to 73gr RL22 with a 150 gr bullet and are still with us. I used that load previously with a Hornady bullet and got 3225 fps with a 24" Mark V. However the load data I was looking at gave only 72.2 as a max and I backed off to that but never chronoed, just figured it was still 3200 or so. Thinking maybe you saw the same data and can reference it because for the life of me I can't remember or locate it.

Also, I just loaded some 130 Hornady Interlocks with 73 and 74gr RL22 to range test. Considering 73gr as apparently safe with the 150 IL I THINK I'm on safe ground with 74gr RL22 and the 130 Hornady. Also ended up about .100 off the lands due to the Weatherby throat. I hate having to guesstimate safe levels but the newest Hornady manual really seems ultra conservative on the 270 Wby. Any thoughts here??
Ever used H1000 in this caliber by chance??

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."