I have 5 currently. a 308, 2 30.06's. a 338wm and one rebarreled to 358w. 3 have had minor trigger work and two have timney's. and 3 have been glass bedded.

I have probably played with maybe 10 TS over the years and found all but one was easy to get to my standard of an accurate hunting rifle which is around an inch or under. The other, a 7mm, I sold off but I couldn't get better than about 1.5.

The TS safety has an adjustable trigger but is likely to require a new spring and or a small amount of smoothing to make a 3lb hunting trigger. However it once you have spent just a few minutes on them they are a crisp adjustable trigger and I wouldn't spend the money for an aftermarket for a hunting rifle.

Over all I like the Tang safety's. There a solid rifle, big mauser type extracter (but not CRF). For a rifle that I would carry hunting where a rapid shot might be nessesary like Benoit style hunting or on deer drives The TS is my favorite safety.

I think that the angled recoil lug of the ruger's benifits from glass bedding more frequently than do remingtons and winchesters, yet is bedded less frequently, because many folks are unfamiliar with bedding them. To me there easier to bed than a remington.

The collection of taxes which are not absolutely required, which do not beyond reasonable doubt contribute to public welfare, is only a species of legalized larceny. Under this Republic the rewards of industry belong to those who earn them. Coolidge