Stubble, I seem to remember that deal with 10point as being between he and I. I try not to dwell on past disagreements, especially when amends have been made. Just for the record, I believe that is one of the first spats I have ever had with the guy despite having "known" him via these forums for probably 6 or more years.

Here is my weakness: I have been communicating with many of these people, including E, for longer than I care to admit. Probably 8 years or longer in certain cases. When someone fairly "new" comes along acting like their [bleep] don't stink and starts slamming my friends, I react. Same as on the "gun writers" thread. Some of these guys, I've known for some time and have a great deal of respect for.

You can't possibly think we believe that you started this thread in jest. Your open criticism of E is too extensive.

For future reference, it goes a lot further around here if you simply state your opinion rather than your opinion + why everyone else who disagrees is wrong.

Anyway, I'll take the first step towards a truce. I apologize for my less than civil reaction to your words that I may have misinterpreted.