I won't comment on this - at least not in any negative way- except to say that I've used both; probably more InterLockeds in more calibers that the Sierras. However, Sierras have always done a fine job of holing the animals I've called on them to hole. And although the Hornady product sometimes gets better "hunter" reviews, in one instance I drove two different specimens, one each of InterLocked and GameKing, each weighing 250 grains, at a moose which was standing somewhere beyond 387 yards - the distance I was able to generate in my rangefinder at serious sub-zero temps from the gut pile a week after the main event. The Hornady stuck inside the far side of the animal. The GameKing, which had encountered basically the same stuff just a few inches apart exitted. I recovered the jacket in the snow. The core went into powdery snow too deep to find. The hide had apparently held the jacket just long enough to allow the core to leave a bit sooner. Either bullet would have done the job alone and either would have been considered a fine choice under the circumstances. (I have had three instant drops on moose over the years. One was a Barnes-X. The other two were one InterLocked and one GameKing each, both at less than 220 yards.)

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.