The Winchester is similarly done but with a difference. On the Mossberg, the cocking cam is part of the handle/base. On the Winchester. the cocking cam is cut through the bolt handle base and the bolt body. Practically speaking, this means two things. First; the joint on the winchester is in the middle of the cocking cam while the Mossberg cam is wholly in the bolt handle base (advantage; Mossberg). Second; because the cam is cut into both pieces, should the joint fail while closing the bolt, the Winchester cannot fire with an unlocked bolt (advantage; Winchester.
The browning A-Bolt design isn't too different from the Mossberg except that the handle is pinned in place rather than being silver soldered (or not, in this case!).
There is no dounbt in my mind that the BEST bolt handle attachment on commonly available factory rifles belongs to the Ruger 77. The one piece bolt is just plain better. When I make a bolt, I make the cocking cam and the extraction cam integral with the bolt and weld on the handle.
As I mentioned before, if the silver solder joint is properly done, the Mossberg system would be sufficiently strong that failure would be virtually impossible. If the silver soldering step is improperly done or omitted altogether, things are not so good! GD