Like I said, its personal. Glad you keep the European skulls. OTOH I know lots of folks taht would kill to have a mount like that one on the wall as a shoulder.

As to cost, its never a factor. When you consider what you have invested, whether its a cheapy 50 buck euro mount or a cheapy 300 buck shoulder mount or an expensive 150 euro or expensive 500 buck shoulder mount its very minimal in the scheme of things.

I do love the fact that you are having the hide tanned. Most folks don't even think of that. I do it often as I like hides laying around.

Decor wise you may be just fine. Wife and I don't do "decor" we just hang heads. Probably trailer trash to some.

I was just making conversation as they say, nothing meant personally. You have your take on it, I have mine. I can afford a shoulder mount every 5 years or so, and in fact some of the shoulder mounts I've seen, say the 169 just killed locally, would be submitted for a lifesize mount.

Jeff

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....