hey guys,

i posted my question on the wrong forum. i meant to put on this forum instead of the custom rifle forum. anyway here is my problem. i ordered a target thumbhole laminate stock for my browning .22-250. after about 13 weeks i recieved the stock. i started by fitting the action into the stock, that worked out great. then i opened up th barrel channel for my heavier barrel. no problems. did get it a little bigger than i wanted but not going to cry over that. anyway i go to fit my trigger guard and floorplate in the bottom of the stock. opened it up to accept the pieces and therre is now a little over 1/2 gap between action and magazine. the gap is probably closer to 3/4 of an inch. i have no idea about what to do. this stock cost me about 200.00 and i can't just throw it away. that statement on their website of 96% inletteing is a bunch of b.s. also. i know that i have sanded on the rifle but what can i do about the gap. i have been going over this all last night and still this morning. i got nothing. i thought about cutting down the back of the stock but that seems like a lot more trouble than i need to get into. anyway what should i do? please help!!!!!blake

People sleep peaceable in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.