Originally Posted by Bob33
"Why must you guys insist on this bullchit on every [bleep] thread about bullets?"

Yep. Want to start at 200+ response post? Here's a sample: "I just wanted to know if anyone has had the same experience as me. I used bullet "___" and it failed to (you choose): expand/penetrate/kill the animal/retain enough weight/didn't leave a blood trail/the animal ran off/the exit hole was a pencil....etc. My friend uses bullet Y and never had that problem. I think that bullet X is a crappy bullet and I'll never use it again..."

Now sit back, grab some popcorn, and watch the brawl ensue.

I hear ya, its just that normally this forum is a pretty cool place to bullchit, but here lately the nonsense with Leupold scopes and Barnes bullets has gotten really [bleep] old. And to make matters worse, its the same guys on every damm thread running their mouths. Even Dober and Brad who actually had questionable performance from a TSX this year were more cordial than the usual peanut gallery that spends 8 posts picking a fight and never even answer the OP's actual question!