I didn't mean your question was 'theoretical' in the pejorative way some use that word.

The fineness of the details a given optical system can resolve has a theoretical limit determined by the size of the aperture. Here is an explanation given to me when a resolution question came up a while back:

Dawes limit is what it is called, explained somewhat here, and even this is not the full story, but close enough for our purposes:
http://hardinoptical.com/dawes.html

So using this formula a 50mm objective I will round off to 2 inches. 4.56 arc-seconds/2 inches=2.28 arc-seconds or in other terms 1/26th of an MOA. If two objects are at 1/26th of an MOA apart, and human vision is 1 moa capable then you need to magnify the object 26x to see something that close together. More magnification will not result in increased resolution at your eye. The image will grow, but the resolution has been limited by objective size. At lower magnifications the objective will not limit the resolution in any way you can see.

A perfect binocular at 50mm might have resolution to 1/26th of an MOA, but if it is say a 10x binoc then the image size will limit you to seeing 1/10th of an MOA details assuming you have average 1 moa vision in your eyes.

Any rez difference in different size binocs is not due to objective size, but rather due to optical design, lens quality etc.

I was asking if you were considering that effect.