I've had one of the newer K6's for about a year now. So, keep in mind that's not a great deal of time to sort out if it's honest or not.

But, I also have the 6x36 Leo with LR dotz in it. I can honestly say that after the time I have in the two scopes so far (both about a year) that if the K6 came with LR dotz that there is no way I'd be spending the extra 180 bones to buy the Leo anymore.

Personally I really like it, (the K6) and I find it very user friendly, the clicks have been repeatable and for my eyes the clarity of the K6 whomps up on the 6x36 Leo (well it does seem better not sure exactly where a scope begins to whomp on one another...grin).

As for the eye relief issue, for me it's not been an issue. I've had it on short actions and on long. I've had it on lil cals, med cals and on my 375 Wby and I have no issues with it.

I just bought another one from another fella from the Fire that will see some fairly extensive use as well as a trip to TK Lee to be fitted with dotz.

Bottom line, I've no issues with the K6

Just my 3 cents

Dober

"True respect starts with the way you treat others, and it is earned over a lifetime of demonstrating kindness, honor and dignity"....Tony Dungy