Bill & the rest of of you friends,
I learned about the lion hunting there AFTER meeting Shakari Steve on AR...But since I've already paid for it and it gave me 4 of ten days free and my wife's whole 10 days free I'm going to do it anyway. Oh well, I'm not shooting a drugged one in a pen, I checked on this with the PH & owner, (they say that not everyone get their lion) & I'm not causing a shortage on wild lions....Flame on I guess. I'm not into awards and records....Just enjoying myself in a place I've wanted to hunt since I was 11 years old...I turn 52 tomorrow. It's the experience and a few drinks of Irish whiskey on a sundowner that I'm looking for.

I know about the oryx but it's shorter that typing gemsbok.

I'd like to do a cape buffalo & sable but they are very expensive there. Hippo on land sounds cool but there is not much of a trophy to bring home except the tusks and a couple of shambok whips. Warthog & red hartabeest are, (ugly like me).

Croc looks like a target shooting from what I've seen on TV. There's no PAC elephants there.

Keep the ideas coming and throw out a few for the wife. She's only taken a blacktail buck.

Many Thanks,

Karamojo Bill

When I die, I want to come skidding through the pearly gates & hear God say, "Whoa Boy, That was one hell of a ride"