...Thanks again to Jamison for posting photos for me, and for the visit from your beautiful family. I knew when they left with Female#4 (Ellie) that she would have a loving home!

....Just one pup now needs a home. Female #1 (other buyer hasn't come through), and female #2. I'll let just one of those two go and keep the other for my own.

....Come on guy's, there must be another squirrel/coon hunter out there who wants a companion helper on his hunts. These little guys just live for it! Between hunts you'll have as loyal and loving pal as you could ever dream of in one of these dogs.

....Any questions? Just send me a personal message, I'll phone you,or send you my contact phone number....Ian

......P.S....Everythings ready for you, Louis in Alaska. "Jethro" has all his papers ready to fly home to you. Special thanks to you, and Cindy, for the great communications. I've never been more certain that one of my pups had a great home to go to! I do want that photo of Jethro a top a big bear, don't forget me!