I have a Ponsness-Warren 800 Plus w/ 12 & 20 ga. tools. I bought this one 10 yrs. ago. They were out of production for a while when they brought out the Platinum 2000, but I see that they recently started making them again.

I started with PW by buying a used single stage 375C Duo-Matic that I got when steel went mandatory. At the time I also had a MEC 650 progressive to load 12 & 20 ga. target shells. Then a trap shooter friend sold me his well used but also well maintained PW 800 Plus. I soon found that loading 20 ga. with the Duo-Matic was almost as fast as loading with the MEC and for small batches was easier to deal with the Duo-Matic than switch tools in the 800. I soon sold the MEC 650 to help pay for a hydraulic foot control unit for the 800.

I still load 3" 12 ga. field shells and 20 ga. target loads with the Duo-Matic and volume 12 ga. target loads with the 800 Plus. I've loaded more than 100 K 12 ga. rounds with the 800 Plus and never replaced anyting but a couple of springs and numerous wad fingers. The PW customer service has always been prompt and knowledgable. As far as I'm concerned thay have my shotshell reloading business for life.

"Hunting in the wilderness is of all pastimes the most attractive" Teddy Roosevelt 1893