Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
"I believe a person's moral compass can be determined by how he references free men the right to defend themselves." T. Nugent 2009

Great quote, liked it so much I changed my tag line... cool

Birdwatcher

really...
what direction was that moral compass pointing when he repeatedly had sex with underage girls?
His first wife was Sandra Janowski, married in 1970 and divorced in 1976, they had three children. Janowski was 13 when they began thier "dating". In 2004, Courtney Love claimed she gave Nugent oral sex when she was 12 years old and Nugent was 28 years old. When Nugent turned 30, in 1978, he began a relationship with a 17-year old Hawaiian girl, Pele Massa, and became her legal guardian to comply with laws pertaining to relationships with minors. This was covered in VH1's 1998 Behind the Music featuring Nugent, and included an interview with Massa. His second marriage was to Shemane Deziel; they married on 21 January 1989, and have one child. Nugent fathered a child out of wedlock in 1995, with a Dover, New Hampshire woman, Karen Gutowski, with whom he had a "brief relationship" during his second marriage to Shemane Nugent.