Wow...that sucker is long and not too many bands.
FWIW I recently played with the 130ttsx in my 300 win mag. First thing I noticed is they have another groove more than the old tsx.
I worked up a load to 86.5 I7828ssc with the 130ttsx and for a comparison shot them side by side with some moly coated nosler 125 bts'. Without having pressure testing equip and using a chrony as a "comparison tool" I think I can say pressure was virtually equal with the ttsx running 3560 over the chrono and the bt running 3580. This was win brass, a tikka t3 with 25" barrel and lots of freebore and no pressure signs or feeling of primer pocket expansion on the next loading. DISCLAIMER: THIS GUN HAS LOTS OF FREEBORE....WORK UP IN YOUR GUN!
Anyhow I like the progress barnes is making with the fine tuning of the grooves.
It might be fun for you to possibly pick some medium loads and run some of the above bullets accross a chrono for a comparison.
BTW for what it's worth 5 shots with the ttsx went under moa to 200 yds...that bullet has been accurate in every gun I've tried them in so far. Am still playing with them in my 308 and '06 to see how fast they will go but I think they will "redefine" some 308 cartridge performance.

Last edited by kraky111; 10/13/09.