BL-C2, like many ball type powders, is a more compact, therefore potentially higher energy powder per volume. Consequently, it is possible that it will give higher speeds. The way it burns - clean or not so- should not be a big concern as a big game hunting powder. (It might be a consideration as a high-volume varmint powder.) I also wouldn't be much concerned with the temp range you're looking at. (I tend to like powders which are kernel types since I hunt in much deeper cold many times and I feel better about getting good ignition with them.) So, if it's giving you the accuracy you need and the extra 100-150 fps are important to you, then it's likely a good choice. The single test I would probably still do before settling on it though, would be a twilight test. Some of the powders like H335, a close cousin to BL-C2 can be pretty "flashy" in some load combinations. I don't mind some minor fireworks, but I disdain loads which let go with a large, bright fireball as they can create their own problems when shooting in low light.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.