Here's one:

http://coloradok5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171708

----------------------
Just in case you were not sure what some of these words really meant:

Mint - the previous owner thought that Scope mouthwash was the perfect bore cleaner.

Patina - a red dust-like substance that forms on ferrous metals in the presence of oxygen.

NIB - ( New In Box ) translation: �this weapon was the �hangar queen� of the gun shop, thank God we kept the box�. The only one who might want this one is a hitman because it sure has thousands of fingerprints on it.

Stock has the usual dings - yeah, and face of the moon has the usual dings too.

Low serial number - if you advertised a car with this as the mileage and referred to it as �low� the authorities would be after you.

85% bluing remains - translation: �Only 15% of this rifle is not covered with wood so what I can�t see I figure is okay�.

Rifling is pronounced - pronounced DOA.
Some pitting - Chubby boy Michael Moore�s face has less pitting after a 40 year diet of pizza and Ho-ho�s

All matching - translation: �I�ve been up nights with the electro-pencil�

Not import marked - Support firearms smuggling.

Should clean up fine - translation: �I have no idea what�s under all this crud. I could be selling you a gun-shaped lump of dirt for all I know.�

All original - original if the Japanese during WWII mounted Weaver scopes and left the mounting holes, that is.

Bore shows some frosting - Betty Crocker doesn�t have this much frosting.

All correct - yup, it�s got a trigger and a stock and a barrel and sights, yeah, it�s all there.

NRA Good - Handgun Control Inc. bad.

Rare - nobody wanted these when they were first offered as surplus either so most of them are now Miatas.

Unusual - this firearm euphemism is the equivalent of a girl saying her girlfriend, who she wants you to date, has �a good personality�.

The wood has a warm hue - because it was in a fire.

Custom - translation: �I took a perfectly good rifle that a collector would give his left cajone for, threw away the stock with the great cartouches on it, tore off the sights with vice grips, replaced them with a scope I got at Kmart, sanded off bluing that had lasted twice as long as I will and slapped on some cold blue that looks like toilet bowl water. All this cost me three times what a comparable new rifle would but I�ve got the satisfaction of knowing that I �made something��.

Very clean - translation: �not a speck of oil has touched this gun since I�ve owned it�.

Re-arsenaled - if this was a car, the word would be �recalled�.

Supplies of these are getting low - translation: �We are buried in these pigs. If I don�t get rid of them the boss is going to fire me for buying them in the first place. Never negotiate a deal in
Eastern Europe when they are supplying the vodka�.

Ammunition for these is plentiful and cheap - not to mention old and corrosive and dangerous.
Great for plinking - these things couldn�t hit the broad side of a barn from the inside. Why do you think they lost the war?

Locks up solid - this gun is rusted shut.

War Trophy - translation: �My grandfather spent the entire war guarding a pier in the U.S. and confiscated this off a returning soldier who was actually in combat�.

Still in cosmoline - translation: �Cosmoline hides a plethora of things that I�d rather not tell you about�.

One of a kind - translation: �I bubba�d this�.

European craftsmanship - built just like a Yugo.

Original markings - someone carved their initials in the stock.

Bore is shiny - none of that nasty rifling remains to spoil the smoothness of this bore.

Stock has been lightly sanded - apparently �lightly� is redundant when used with �sanded� in the
world of firearms auctions. You never see the term �sanded� without �lightly� preceding it. You�d never guess that anybody involved in firearms simply �sanded� or, God forbid, �sanded well�.
I�m not an expert on these - translation: �Now that I�ve made this disclaimer, I�m free to tell you whatever wild baloney I think will get you to buy this. If you find out it�s not true well hey, I told you I was no expert�.

Hairline crack, might be repairable - by this description it has a equal chance of not being repairable.

I don�t have any pictures - translation: �If you are stupid enough to buy a firearm without even seeing pictures of it, check out my auction of magic beans�.

Arsenal Wrapped - If you are the kind of person who buys cans in the supermarket without labels on them, this baby�s for you!

Sporter - translation: �I REALLY bubba�d this one�.

Arsenal New - the arsenal where these were made closed 99 years ago. This must be some kind of Bill Clintonesque definition of �new�.

Unissued - even the soldiers of the third-world country they came from refused to carry them.

Laminated stock - the ex-Eastern bloc factory that was making these burnt all the real stocks to keep from freezing so these were made out of pressed floor sweepings and rat droppings. Don�t fire this one if the stock�s ever gotten wet.

A good shooter - these come personally recommended by BOTH Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder for their accuracy.

Vintage - so much rust that the date is obscured.

With accessories - translation: �The exporter told us if we wanted the deal on the rifles we had to take all this other crap off his hands�.

Collectable - what�s being offered has the same intrinsic value as Elvis memorabilia from the Franklin Mint.

Ammunition will soon be available - buy this if you want a wall hanger.

Don�t let this one get away! - translation: �Please, please buy this, they�re gonna break my thumbs�.

An early example - it took them a while to get this model right. This one was made before that.

I�ve never seen another one like this - translation: �Someone bubba�d it before I got it�.

California Legal - this is not a weapon. It has been rendered so it doesn�t even look threatening. It is no more lethal than Michael Moore�s underwear. Okay, so his underwear is lethal. Alright, it�s a WMD.

Pride of the French Officers Corps - this is why people with no historical background should not be in the milsurp business.

Tanker model - this rifle was bubba�d by someone cutting several inches off the front of it.

Rare wire wrapped version - the stock is being held together by wire.

NAZI markings intact - the previous owner of this weapon was a skinhead living in a trailer in Idaho who carved sayings peculiar to his philosophy in the stock.

Russian Mummy Wrap - last time I checked, Russia didn�t have any pyramids. This seller is obviously trying to say that the weapon is held together by Soviet-era duct tape.

Minor scratches - translation: �Zeigfried�s partner Roy has less scratches on him�.

Has a strong action - translation: �You�ll need a couple of friends to get the bolt on this rust bucket open�.

Ones in this condition are hard to find - yeah, most of them in this condition went to the scrap heap.

Standard three day inspection period - translation: �We ship only on Fridays at the close of business before the start of three day weekends. Our couriers have special instructions to hide your purchase in your FFL�s bushes when they deliver�.

Double heat treated - this was also in a fire.

Nicely refinished - the previous owner slapped on whatever left over wood finishes he had lying around. The gloss on this stock would do a bowling alley proud.

A nice example - this looks like what people mean when they say �We�re gonna make an example out of him�. - or what people mean at a funeral when they say �Doesn�t he look good�.

Difficult to find - we used this one to prop open a window at the shop and forgot about it.

Free floating barrel - the screws that hold the barrel in are missing.