Originally Posted by Ironworker
I have the 50 data in front of me now. What bullet ? They list a Powder and WT of charge then COL but no velocity. They have one bullet called a 530 gr Power Belt DG steel tip Alliant #7 37.7grs. COL of 2,240 Another one is 300 SinterFire Lead free Frangible Lil'gun35.0 COL 2.220 Another one is called a 348 Power Belt Aerotip Lil'gun 35.5 COL 2.160. Hope that helps

I shoot five bullets currently: 275 Barnes, 300 Speer Gold Dot and just got 500 Rainer 335 HP's for plinking. Also have ran 350 XTP's and 325 Speer's. Usually whatever is on the shelf, but with the quantity of Rainers, those will be the fun, can bouncing stuff and the Barnes for letting the air out of critters, though I doubt the 335's would have a lack in that department. I am just getting the Beowulf up and running again after some self-inflicted reloading and trigger isses. I have a good load for the 335's using 35.5 grains of Lil Gun. I haven't chrono'ed these yet but believe from prior runs they should be doing about 1750-1800.

Sounds like the info in Handloader may be from AA. Those loads sound familar. Might be a bit lame to memorize loading data when you don't even intend to. grin

Thanks!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.