My Love affair started with this little .357 rifle last January, I Bought it new and have put 100's of rounds of ammo through it thus far.I am absolutely in love with it.It is amazingly balanced, and points more quickly than any rifle or shotgun that I have ever had the privilege of shouldering. I can shoot 2-3" groups with it anywhere shy of 100 yards, regardless of what type of ammo I feed it(.38's included).

I don't reload, so my original intent was to by a fun to shoot rifle that shot reasonably cheap ammo with light recoil, so the wife ,kids and I could shoot up some targets with something more than a .22 that still wouldn't break my wallet.It serves this purpose better then I could have imagined so I'm going to push it's limits a little farther;
I've decided to take it deer hunting this year and leave my .270 in the gun Cabinet. I have complete confidence in my shot placement and I know that the .357 has killed many deer.
My question is this: Does anyone have any real world deer killing experience with an 1894c, or any .357 for that matter? How about ammo suggestions? I'm especially interested in hearing about deer taken with Hornandy's .357 Lever revolution ammo. Or If you think it's just plain not enough gun and I'm nuts for attempting this.

I am an N.R.A. Life Member,you should be to.