Guys I had a McMillan Hunters Edge made for my Nesika model T hunters action with square tang. The stock recieved from McMillan has a cutout for a round tang. Ryan said this is the way the stocks come for the Hunters Edge utilizing the Nesika action and if they were to put my rifle into a stock that they have for nesika tangs it would sit deep and below the stock in the tang area. And when I would go to cycle the bolt, the cocking piece would hit the stock preventing you from cycling it. My question is those of you that has this application(Hunters Edge etc.) what did you Guys do to the rear tang gap behind tang toward stock ie: when you bedded was it uniformative with the curve of stock, did you leave gap there and just painted over, and if you ordered stock FOR nesika action what did you do to get rear tang area flush with top of stock. Here's a link of how my tang look on the nesika action at Hendershots. I must add in the Hendershot pic showing rear tang is how I want my action to look inside stock. I didn't know I had to fill in the rear with bedding material to get this look..........look as in tang fitment being uniformative around edges without filling in. Thanks in advance.

http://www.hendershots.net/gunRoomDetail.aspx?id=2818