Dear Rolly,
<br>I'm glad to see you're back. Thanks.
<br>Please forgive my implying the degree of your patriotism. That was uncalled for.
<br>I agree there are many flakes out there with little or no ammunition going off about this or that pertaining to law because of something they heard or read, but some people have studied law, and not all of them are lawyers. The ones who aren't (or aren't anymore) have no B.A.R. membership to protect. I've had lawyers side step my questions. I've used freedom of information act request and had government agencies flat out REFUSE to answer! It's a matter of job security. You have to stop and consider, there are a lot of people looking into this kind of thing now days, can't be that many are all wrong. Must be something to it.
<br>
<br>
<br>Cop killer,
<br>If your still out there, after the body of your post was deleted, the quote remained a while. It said you hate nazi's.
<br>Why, what good does it do? Does your hate cancell out theirs? Does it help to reach them? Does it imporove life for any one on the planet?
<br>Only one way to deal with such things, go to Heb. chapter 11 and 1 Cor. chapter 13
<br>
<br>Dear AlleninAlaska,
<br>The SSA is right as far as their administration goes, but did you notice they didn't cite any laws, I did, Please go look them up. Tht proof is in the US Code and The Code of Federal Regulations.
<br>
<br>quote for the day.
<br>
<br>"Your Honor, the statutes cited for charges against my client have no implementing regulations and aren't listed in the federal register."
<br>Ollie North's lawyer
<br>
<br>"Case dismissed"
<br>the judge
<br>