I've found a bunch of pocket knives,a couple of really high end flashlights,screwdrivers,and other things of that nature while hunting.All were usually found in the same general area in a short time frame,meaning that it was most likely a pot growing operation.

Came up on what was left of a meth lab once.Someone must have mixed a bad batch and/or pissed off the wrong person,as there were bits and pieces of that tin shack spread all over the hillside.Must have been a hell of an explosion as there were parts of the roof at least 100 yards away.

Have found lots of old cars and trucks out in the middle of nowhere.Some of them make me scratch my head as they are in some country that is pretty difficult to hike into,let alone get an old 1940's pannel truck into.

My best friend once hunted deep into some very wild country that doesn't get hunted much.I don't recall the exact details,but he stumbled upon both an old miner's cabin that was mostly intact,and an Indian burial ground,both of which were in close proximity to each other.Neither had been disturbed and he automaticaly started thinking,"Wow,think of all the cool artifacts I'll be able to take home!".He sat down on a rock to catch his breath before starting to search around.He heard something to his right and glanced over..........only to see a 100 foot tall douglas fir tree falling right twards him.He said he couldn't move at all-he was totally frozen.The tree literally landed at his feet.

He said he got the hint.He turned around,hiked back out to his truck,and went home.He's never been back.

Brian.

"You set your own goals for success, and when you succeed it don't necessarily mean that you're going to be a big star or make a lot of money or anything. You'll feel it in your heart whether you've succeeded or not." - Roy Buchanan