Originally Posted by hunt_ak
shrapnel, I was flippin' through the latest 'Guns Magazine' and saw your article and was like "This guy's on the Fire" to my buddies at work (which gathered a few puzzled looks). I just recognized your face from the pictures you had posted on here.
Didn't know you were one of the writers...anyways, just thought I'd share.

Actually I don't write, I do stuff which in turn makes good writing possible. I have been fortunate enough to have quite a few friends that are writers and photographers. Since I am always in the outdoors doing this stuff, it makes good filler material.

I have made at least 25 magazines, 4 books, including the cover picture on one, 1 television program, and several calenders. All of that press has brought me untold wealth and fame. Mike Venturino has written the most about me, but all in disparaging terms as "Shrapnel" hence, the Shrapnel moniker.

I have done testing and shooting with various guns and calibers that have ended up in some of his articles and books. It is really an honor to be good friends with someone in the shooting/writing game like Mike. Whenever I need any information, I don't have to look far, he usually has it and I start way ahead of most people when it comes to developing loads, bullets, etc for shooting.

Mike is in the hospital now with a serious but not life threatening condition, and is working on "Shrapnel's Revenge" another article in the continuing series. Everything you read is true, and we have had alot of fun compiling and writing these stories.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]